How do I even begin to explain the magic that you feel when your feet touch Chinese soil?! You really have to be there to see it, smell it, touch it, taste it, experience it all. There are three words that come to mind when I look back on an incredible 10 days spent exploring China: mighty, breath-taking & incredible.
I was lucky enough to visit both Beijiing and Xi’an, below I have listed out my personal highlights of my trip along with some photos. I love looking back on these photos and remembering an amazing trip to this magical country.
- The Forbidden City
- The Great Wall
- The Summer Palace – personal favourite
- A rickshaw ride through the Hutongs
- A shopping afternoon spent in the Silk Market
- The Muslim Quarter
- The Great Mosque of Xi’an
- The Terracotta Warriors
- Picking strawberries in the Chinese countryside